Friday, September 26, 2008

Vegas Trip


Well Thursday September 11th I was helping at my son's school when my husband showed up. I could tell something was wrong by the look on his face and in his eyes. I assumed it was my ex-husband (he has cancer). Well I was wrong and it was horrible news. My sister-in-law Eleise passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. She was 39. My brother is devastated and they have a 6 yr old daughter. Please keep them in your prayers. So Scott, Jesse and I drove to Las Vegas and were there a whole week. We did get to visit with my ex-husband 4 times while we were there. I swear he looked weaker and thinner from Monday to Wednesday. It is unfortuneate that I will probably be having to go back sooner rather than later. We did however get to see a lot of family that we haven't seen in a long time, which was nice. It is sad that you always have those reunions over not so happy reasons. Life is complicated and I am either really, really strong or I am at the breaking point!

No comments: