Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No news is good news


Things have been quiet in my world but sometimes that worries me too like the calm before the storm. Everyone is well right now. Thursday is my niece April's birthday and we are thankful that she is celebrating her 28th birthday. She is battling breast cancer for the 2nd time around in 3 years. She has 3 beautiful children and I just pray that she is able to see them grow. Mike is still hanging in there. He is not eating as much as we would like but since getting the pain patch he is doing much better. I started selling Avon again and I am enjoying it. They have the neatest stuff. If you need anything you know where to find me! :)

1 comment:

Don, Shelley and Izzy said...

Thanks for the update on everyone... please remember our thoughts are with you!!!