Friday, August 1, 2008

The many blogs I read!

I have started reading blogs that give me links to other blogs and now I read about 10 everyday. They have become part of my family. It seems as if my prayer list gets longer everyday. It all started with a set of twins that were born too soon. From there blog I read about a family affected by CF also with a preemie. From there blog I was turned on to 3 more blogs who were affected by CF. Also led me to a family with 11 kids living in Mexico and spreading the word of God. I now have been reading a blog of a young mother who was just diagnosed with Cancer. Cancer has affected my own life so I just keep praying for all my new blogging friends!! Thanks for letting ME be a part of YOUR worlds!

1 comment:

Don, Shelley and Izzy said...

I am a crazy blog reader also... that is why I finally started one. I will put you on the list. Looks like we read the same ones=)
Hope you are well... Pictures of you to come on Dizzy from Izzy!!!